Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'69Mach1

Anyone here order a Marti report?

The basic $17 report look's much like the 999 report from Ford ,I'm now interested in the Elite ,anyone here bite the bullet ,and spend the $220? ,Is it worth it? does it list all of your car's option's? ,I guess there would be no other way to find out that info other than the Marti. Any advise ,or info would be appreciated. Thank You.

I have the $45 Deluxe report. Yes $220 is a lot to spend for all that info in a frame for the Elite report. You get a repro window sticker price list or you can order a blank one off e-bay and fill it out yourself using data from the Deluxe report and various other online sources that have prices and options. I guess it depends on how much money you want to spend. Personally I spent the “extra†$175 elsewhere (LOL). :yes:

Thank You Bill,

I'll take your advise! I'd rather spend $45,I had no idea a blank window sticker could be purchased, as for online sources for price ,and option's, would it be possible to post some link's? Thank You Again.

I purchased the deluxe report for both of mine. The other report for $200 comes framed but I couldn't see paying that. Also if there is something that you have to know Marti will charge you a few extra bucks and add it to the report. Like I wanted to know how many CJ Grandes since the deluxe report would only show how many CJ hardtops were made. For an extra $10 he was able to get me that information.

There is also a statistical report that costs IIRC $35. It can figure out how many were built exactly like yours.

I didn't see that they offered ala-carte pricing(that would be great) - did you have to call and ask for it or was it on the website?

I had to ask for it. I ordered mine when they first came out in '99. The statistical report I believe is on line.

My report arrived today ,one question: How come all delivery personell ,ie. UPS ,USPS ,etc are all a bunch of BARBARIANS ?? THe Capital One comercial has nothing on these guy's!!! My $45 Marti Report delivered in one of the cardboard folders that the P.O. has for document's ,The mail carrier folded the envelope to get it in our box...and I was walking toward the mail box as he was parked there....he could have just handed it to me!!!! aside from all that ,it's a nice document ,the same info as the 999 report ,along with statistical info, warranty plate info ,the one thing that's cool is it tell's you the dealership it was sold from ,now if I can get the fold out ,it would be a nice frameable document.