Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TStone

Needed some last minute items

So I needed some last minute items for my vehicle for a show I'm doing tomorrow. Decide to checkout this local place that I had not been to before but have heard about (NPD). They're only 15min from my work and have everything and are competitive with all the onlines - needless to say my quick trip turned into an hour & what was supposed to cost me 15.00 quickly went well past a hundo. I looked at the guy behind the counter and politely informed that they are now my wifes worst enemy.

Man.. must be rough. NPD is supposed to be a good supplier. We have a vendor in OKC but unfortuately I've never been impressed with them so I just order online.

Doesn't NPD stand for National PURSE Depot?.. at least that's what your wife should think.. :wink:

-Stephen

I found out I have a nearby Mustang parts place too! American Pony Parts Inc.... never been there though.. I did call though.. I dont think they actually have a showroom. Its more of a phone, internet ordering outfit I think.

Doesn't NPD stand for National PURSE Depot?.. at least that's what your wife should think.. :wink:

-Stephen

No - I think my wife hit it right on the head - she is now refering to it as "Nearby Paycheck Depository".

No - I think my wife hit it right on the head - she is now refering to it as "Nearby Paycheck Depository".

hehe.. yeah, that is likely a much more accurate version.

At least you can save on shipping!

-Stephen