Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Some pictures of my motor goodies and a shiny REAR

http://www.1969stang.com/gallery/motorstuff

All for my 351 cleveland build. Which wont get started until after I get back from a family vacation to Florida.

RPM Airgap intake

pro billet dizzy

MSD 6AL box

351 cleveland krinkle black valve covers

procomp rockers

BIGS 750 holley carb is being built as we speak to match my setup. Aussie 2v heads are in my gallery also. They are worked a little bit. And have the 4v valves.

My 9" rear is a posi unit with 3.50 gearing. And for pakrat, i did end up using my old drum brakes at least for now.

Slow and steady I guess. Its more of a father son project lately and our (My dads and mine) schedules as far as work and when we are off are totally different so we try to squeeze in time to get little things done on the car for now. So not much real progress, besides getting the rear end together. I'm still waiting on a few parts to come in before we bolt the rear end up.

After that and after vacation (end of june). We will start on the engine. Going to paint it gloss black, since my engine bay is kandy red i'm kind of dressing down the motor itself. With a few chrome pieces here and there. Once the engine is back in we will finish wiring everything up which includes installing the dakota digital gauges and the sequential LED taillights.

Cool, have fun man!

I dont' even know if I dare take a picture of the spare bedroom I have temporarily taken over (for 19 months now as my wife reminds me). It looks like the Mustang Fairy threw up in there. At least it's mostly neat packaged stuff though, the garage is another story. I have no idea what I am going to do during that awkward transition of getting the car back and putting it all back together. I may have to move all the garage stuff to the other spare bedroom, that should go over real well. I'll probably have to suggest she go shoe shopping on that day then beg for forgiveness upon her return.

I have parts stacked up all over the place. Some in the living room, which doesnt go over to well. And my car is currently up on jack stands with all the parts scattered around it.

You better give your wife the high limit credit card on that day.