POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

Hmm, this topic was locked for some reason?!?!?! I unlocked it but it seems to have completely disappeared?!?!?!? we had almost 40 pages of ugly on there.

I found this beast while looking at the restoration gallery over at Retrobuilt.

Capture2.JPG

I could probably find files of some of the old classic uglies... I never delete anything.

Yeah, I have some on mine too like the below. The first few pages of the original thread were outdated links mostly from e-bay until we started to post the images directly in the thread for posterity.

4298_12.jpg

43b9_12.jpg

Hey Pak, I personally like the 69 Vert who's photo's you've posted. I think they can be made to look really nice.

However, I wish they would remove that big "tumor" molded onto the hood. That, I feel is an "eyesore" 

For me, the tunnel ram scoops only seem to work on the Foxbody

I'm new here became a member tonight just looking around not really knowing what I'm doing yet came across this post and I gotta say I don't need to be seeing stuff like this! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. you can't unsee what you have seen. people that would do this kinda stuff to a mustang need to be hunted down and ....... well that's all I'm gonna say on that subject. nice site you got here:) Rick

Nice car Rick, and welcome to the site. What's the background on your car? How did you obtain it, how long have you had it, what have you done to it, what are your plans? That sorta stuff.

Hmm, this topic was locked for some reason?!?!?! I unlocked it but it seems to have completely disappeared?!?!?!? we had almost 40 pages of ugly on there.

I found this beast while looking at the restoration gallery over at Retrobuilt.

attachicon.gifCapture2.JPG

I give this one about a 6 ...it needs teeth inside the hood scoop then it be poifect

Yeah, I have some on mine too like the below. The first few pages of the original thread were outdated links mostly from e-bay until we started to post the images directly in the thread for posterity.

attachicon.gif4298_12.jpg

attachicon.gif43b9_12.jpg

Did anyone notice the hood is molded to the front fenders ?Thats right ...is a tilt front end, AAWWWsome !!

Did anyone notice the hood is molded to the front fenders ?Thats right ...is a tilt front end, AAWWWsome !!

Good eye! I didn't notice that until you made me look again. Kinda like asking someone if they noticed what color eyes the girl with the humongous nose has.

I'd like to know what is under the hood that requires so much room, even a V12 with weber carbs should fit with less space.