Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

@69stang.com email address. Do you want one?

Ok guys i may have finally found a solution to our Free @69stang.com email wants. It looks like google has a free service which will allow me to give everyone who wants a email address one for no charge. I have to finish setting it up and i may have to manually add everyone but what the heck right.

So starting now reply to this thread with the email address you want and I will pm the information to you.

This means you PAKRAT!

Update: I've got everything up and running. I'm able to sign up 100 people for email accounts. They also have a built in chat client that we might could use later on. Be sure to give your First and Last name when replying, OR you can PM or even email it to me. And also include the email address you would like to have.

Thanks.

Ok guys i may have finally found a solution to our Free @69stang.com email wants. It looks like google has a free service which will allow me to give everyone who wants a email address one for no charge. I have to finish setting it up and i may have to manually add everyone but what the heck right.

So starting now reply to this thread with the email address you want and I will pm the information to you.

This means you PAKRAT!

Man, I have to hang in the garage more often. I tend to stay in tech mostly and just hit the garage threads that happen to be in my user CP. I almost missed this, it would have felt like sleeping thru xmas, woo hoo, thanks Ben.

I'm glad i was able to find a free solution that doesnt eat up OUR bandwidth from the site. Only downside is i'm only able to sign up 100 people and i have to do each one manually. But beggars cant be choosers.

Glad you approve. I've been using the regular gmail (which is who offers our @69stang.com email addresses) for awhile and yes its definetly awesome. You can actually have your other email accounts forwarded to your @69stang.com address.

What options where you refering to.

Well for example I like the way it keeps a running legend on the replies with the newest email like (you,me,you,me,you) so you never have to go fishing for a previous email. My old fee account never had spell check either. The auto quick contact is nice too.