Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

369coupes

ok your telling me

out of all the members of this site (aprrox 450) no one wants to just shoot the breeze i cant believe how little traffic this site gets with all these members most of the members dont even have one hello im a new guy post whats up with that???????????

well SOME ONE had to start posting here right ?

Maybe they didnt notice it? At least i hope thats the case. The traffic is steady but like most sites most are just lurkers and dont participate.

So whats up wishihadareallylongloginnamethattakesforevertotype, :eek:

Man I seen that mustang your getting and that thing is in some kind of shape i tell ya.

yeah sorry for the long sign in name i promise ill change it after i get a good fast back fair enough? this blue one is a total mess but i dont mind a challenge just kidding im most likly gonna just keep it around for parts incase the next one i get needs something its got,like thats likly to happen lol

i just started the post here to try to get some people talking i know not everyone is a knowledgeable ford or mustang or even car guy but everyone knows something to talk about btw as of about an hour ago im on vacation going to florida in the morning so you guys wont here from me for a while pompano beach if any one cares seeyas have fun

Yeh just ribbing ya a little bit about the login :)

Lucky you, our entire family is going to florida on vacation in about 6 weeks. I hope you can find a fastback in good shape in the near future. Keep searching and you'll find the right one.

ive been busy with school and stuff, so ive barely gotten anything done on my car lately, which makes me feel bad so i havent come here much out of shame, lol.

summers coming up though so i should be able to work on it a lot more soon

I just got back from a school trip to costa rica, wish i was still there! instead of back here studying for finals....

Yeh its hard to find time to work on these old cars. I'm in the same boat and others are as well.

Costa rica sounds really nice right now, you musta had a blast. Good luck on the finals!