Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

69stang.com T-Shirts for sale

At last notice which was a few years ago there were only 5 XL's left to the original batch and I don't think Ben ever re-ordered any.

It may be time for a new design/batch though with all the new members we have since the original offer.

i could use a couple new ones in black. i still like my idea of a grounds eye view of a 69 and a 70 leaving the christmas tree (or a hot looking chick with a nice ass dropping a flag..LOL) and have the cars kind of angled away from each other like your looking through a fisheye lens sort of. if it was done as a kind or a line drawing or sketch in white against a black shirt i think it would look totally awesome, with a color 69 stang logo on the front like the current shirts

I'll get back to you guys on the shirts as there were only a few left. It will be monday before I can get to them. I'm all for a new shirt design and print run if we could get someone to donate the art again :) My crayon skills are lacking....

Ok ladies and gentlemen sorry for the delay I just got a count on the shirts and there are 4 Extra Large shirts left and that is it!

Those who wanted them will have pm's shortly.

Ok ladies and gentlemen sorry for the delay I just got a count on the shirts and there are 4 Extra Large shirts left and that is it!

Those who wanted them will have pm's shortly.

I haven't seen Ben around in weeks so he may not get back to you right away on this. If there aren't any left though I think it's high time we come up with a new one, I do believe the last one was successful enough.

There are none left, sorry about that, but I do believe we should try to do another run with a different idea. We were lucky enough last time to get an artist to donate his time/work. I dunno if we will be so lucky this time. But i'm up for ideas etc.

Interesting concept...

How about a picture of the front of a 69 across the back? my pic didn't seem to stick, so here's the link to Mustang Monthly =)

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/ford_mustang_wallpaper/freedownloads/photo_02.html

I know T-shirts would be very cool when we have folks meeting up for the first time at a show somewhere.

Interesting concept...

How about a picture of the front of a 69 across the back? my pic didn't seem to stick, so here's the link to Mustang Monthly =)

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/ford_mustang_wallpaper/freedownloads/photo_02.html

I know T-shirts would be very cool when we have folks meeting up for the first time at a show somewhere.