Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

69stang.com T-Shirts for sale

I like the idea of either a front view like you posted or a side view. How about we pick a members car for the tshirt by voting on it? It will have the websites logo above it. I've already found a place to print them and all proceeds will go towards new forum/front page software. And possibly the mobile app we discussed previously.

If you guys agree reply here and we can start a new thread for voting.

I like the idea of either a front view like you posted or a side view. How about we pick a members car for the tshirt by voting on it? It will have the websites logo above it. I've already found a place to print them and all proceeds will go towards new forum/front page software. And possibly the mobile app we discussed previously.

If you guys agree reply here and we can start a new thread for voting.

I'd like one in either the original design or one that showed the 4 headlights and grill from the front on the front and the tail lights on the back. 69 model year is distinctive from the front and dead sexy from the back.

I'd like one in either the original design or one that showed the 4 headlights and grill from the front on the front and the tail lights on the back. 69 model year is distinctive from the front and dead sexy from the back.