Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stlpipeman

How to get your Ford 999 report/options report!

Instructions courtesy of SlimeGold, I followed his instructions below and got mine quickly a couple years ago.

Use the link in 66stangs post above, go to the bottom (very small print) it says contact Ford. Click that and then scroll down to where it says e-mail us about vehicles and services, click "Ford", then in the drop-down menu pick "other" and you don't have to add a VIN. Ask them for info on how to get a 999 report and they will send you a e-mail requesting your info.

The link: http://www.ford.com/owner-services

I got an e mail back from Ford directing me to shop Ford gear site & yes there is a charge for the 999 report now. Wouldnt this be the same info you could get from a Marti report?.

they are no longer free...that sucks....$17 for basic and $46 for a deluxe version......I'd almost rather just get the Marti report.....

Just like everything else these days, you get squeezed for every dime.:pinch:

Popped my 2005 with a coathanger... went straight down from the top of the window, not the side. Pushed right through the gaskets, there are two on the door for these cars. You don't need to pry anything. Took a while and I've got a spot I need to touch up with paint.

NOW I have 4 remotes, three keys. I always use the remotes and have the keys in my pocket before I do anything.