Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stlpipeman

How to get your Ford 999 report/options report!

You can get your Ford 999 report for you vintage Mustang through Ford's E-mail system. No misguided phone calls or letter writing to hassle with. This is an alternative to the Marti report with the same basic info, only FREE! Beware, it may take a few months to get it, though. Here's how: First google or go to ownerconnection.com, look at the bottom of the site Click "Contact Us". Next page under corporate info click "Email". Next page for topic scroll to "general vehicle questions". In the comment Questions box ask for the 999 report or vehicle options report for your classic Mustang. Enter the requested info, no comma in the odometer reading and enter your VIN # with periods at the end to fill in the required space (I.E. 9FO2R111222.....) I believe it was 4 or 5. You will receive an email from Ford in a couple days stating they have your request. Then someone will call from Ford's customer service office in a couple days and tell you the time of expected wait and where it will come from. They told me 4-6 weeks. Once again, this is better than trying to call Ford's office and you can't beat the price. Jim.

You can get the report for all three plants. The Marti Report is a little better than the 999 report, though it will cost you. It's the invoices that you can not get for the San Jose cars.

TOO BAD!!!!

i try but they don't want to send it to me in france :no:

did someone could help me and ask the report for me in the usa

my sister will come in the in california for holidays in july , may be you could send it to her ?:helpsmilie:

please :blush:

I tried calling, that didn't go to well. Then a little trial and error on the email system. I'm glad you found it useful. Since I've returned the car to St. Louis (original DSO) I'd like to find the local dealer info, but I'm not willing to give marti the 50 bucks. Does anyone know how to get the original dealer other than a marti report?

Dear Carlo,

Thank you for contacting the Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center requesting a 999 report and a buildsheet for your 1970 Ford Mustang.

We appreciate your patience while we research your recent inquiry. This is a follow-up message, as we have requested a 999 report and a buildsheet for your vehicle from our research department. You should expect to receive these documents via mail within 2-3 weeks.

We consider the satisfaction of our customers one of our most important objectives. If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them for you.

Sincerely,

Laurie

Customer Relationship Center

Ford Motor Company

...We consider the satisfaction of our customers one of our most important objectives. If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them for you.

Sincerely,

Laurie

Customer Relationship Center

Ford Motor Company

"Unless of course you use the word Mustang, Stang, Pony, Ford, or any other word Ford Motor Company deems it owns in your company name, domain name, username, magazine name, or in casual conversation. If this instance shall arise please turn over all above items to Ford Motor Company along with a check for $10,000"

Ha.. sorry, just couldn't resist.

Good luck Carlo on your report!

-Stephen

My car ,built in Metuchen was'nt turned down, they said it I should see it in about 6 weeks ,can someone post a scan,or photo of what it will look like? also try the free online warranty door plate decoder,thats free also.I have a friend that works for a dealership,I'll ask if there is a way to find out if original dealer info is available on our car's,I would think the info has to be available somehow.Thank You again for the 999 info!

I emailed my request in March, recieved a phone call on March 31st. Have not received anything as of today. I guess my email to Ford regarding their lawyers actions may have derailed my 999 report? I don't know, but it sure seems like they forgot/blew me off. I will have to place an order for a Marti report...

About two weeks after I got mine I got a second one in the mail for a 1996 Ford F150 that someone else had requested but it was sent to me by mistake. That poor guy is still waiting on his too. :)

Got mine today. It's pretty cool. Come to find out my car was Dark Ivy Green Metallic with a white top. Grande car w/ deluxe interior, console, 3 spoke wheel (of which I need to find a good one), Multiplex AM/FM, bumper guards.

I know im supposed to know this but where do you get the eminger invoice?

Good find carlo! That thing looked nice back in the day, where you at right now with it?