Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mymach

Free Download/Photoshop??

This seemed the logical place to post this...

I was doing some searching on the 'net looking for info on the Photoshop program, or a program similar to it, and ran across a site called "FreeDownloadHq" that offers a free download of Adobe Photoshop. I was under the impression that this is something of a pricey program to buy, so I'm a bit leary when it's being offered (supposedly) as a free download.

Anyone familiar with this site, or have any input concerning the site or the Photoshop program? As much as I'd like to have Photoshop I tend to get a bit paranoid when something sounds too good to be true. :blink:

A full version of Photoshop is pricey, so you're wise to leary of free downloads. That said, it may be an evaluation version with limited capabilities and a short use period (usually 30 days or less), which might be legit.

Download a free trail from Adobe.com

Then download it again and again. lol

Or join a file sharing group like torrent and get it illegally. (Not that I recomend that)

hell i have the 2 newest versions of PS and can't use either of them

Hunh?

There are alternatives too, there is a very good program called Corell that has some features I like even better than PS.