Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAMF69

This is my vision of my project!

Mine is a coupe and will have a vynil top also a shelby deck lid but these are the lines im going for and the whole resto mod pro-touring style is going to be like this one. I photochoped a lot of details that make this mustang different also im making a one of a kind body kit too...

BEFORE....

main28tif3nj.jpg

AFTER.....

modifed694bd.jpg

Those are boyd coddington wheels. Im going with the smoothie II's but with centers painted black also im running 17x8 in the front 1.5" lip and 18x9 with a 2.5 inch lip. Im painting the hood and shelby trunk lid stain black and will have a black vynil top. Also will add some boss stripes on the side with my own logo not boss 302. The real mod im making and i like is my front grille im going to add a little shelby style to it and no high beams.

Those are boyd coddington wheels.

Ahh.. So I guess I better sell the car if I want the wheels eh.. lol

Im going with the smoothie II's but with centers painted black also im running 17x8 in the front 1.5" lip and 18x9 with a 2.5 inch lip. Im painting the hood and shelby trunk lid stain black and will have a black vynil top. Also will add some boss stripes on the side with my own logo not boss 302. The real mod im making and i like is my front grille im going to add a little shelby style to it and no high beams.

Sounds sweet. That is about the same wheel size I think I can make work on mine but it will take different back spacing on the rear since I have an old '57 Ford housing in it. Of course I have loads of other things to do before even considering actual wheels though.

RestoMod on...

-Stephen