Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

countryboy45683

color question

I posted this in the tech but I was told to post here. Would someone be able to do this for me. I dont have a good enough pic of my car (as i had the seats redone but have not had them in yet. but the stats are below.

All... I have a 69 coupe. Currently it has a 250 straight 6 but have a worked over 390 that will be going in there... Ok on to the question I am unsure what color to paint my car i am almost done restoring it and ready for paint. The seats are the medium blue color but I love the 69's in black. i will be putting on a boss 429 scoop racing mirrors and the maier racing shelby scoops in back of the doors. How do you think black will look with the blue interior?

Thanks

Charlie

I posted this in the tech but I was told to post here. Would someone be able to do this for me. I dont have a good enough pic of my car (as i had the seats redone but have not had them in yet. but the stats are below.

All... I have a 69 coupe. Currently it has a 250 straight 6 but have a worked over 390 that will be going in there... Ok on to the question I am unsure what color to paint my car i am almost done restoring it and ready for paint. The seats are the medium blue color but I love the 69's in black. i will be putting on a boss 429 scoop racing mirrors and the maier racing shelby scoops in back of the doors. How do you think black will look with the blue interior?

Thanks

Charlie

i think it would look pretty damn cool. might do some kind of blue GT stripes or even just a blue pinstripe to tie it in a little, but that's not a requirement at all. are you going to be using a blue or black dashpad?

I am going to be using a black dash pad. I picked up a decent used one. that the only problem is the center was cut out for a speaker so i guess I will have to put one in. But my dash pad is shot. And I never really liked the blue one I think it looks kinda goofy being the rest of the dash is black. And I figure that with a black pad it will help tie things togeather. I was thinking about a blue stripe but unsure how it will look. If anyone has the time please try and photo chop it. Black coupe racing mirrors boss 9 scoop maier racing shelby scoops blue seats, and some different kinds of stripes....