Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70vert

POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

ROTFLMAO!!!!:biggrin:

Mom was right, there's a first time for everything. We've had lots of people post pics in the past of their personal car in the "Killer 69's" thread but never in the "Ugly" thread.

BTW, anyone getting deja vu from the car Max posted? I could swear this is the second time we've seen this one in this thread but it must have been a broken ebay link because I can't find it.

yep it's been in here before, the really sad part is that it's a 428CJ car!!!!!!

i have to say though i do kinda like what they did with the exhaust openings in the valance, that's pretty cool, sort of a 65-66 style opening with the quad tips

Ok so I know its not a mustang, but I am in Houston visiting family and this is what I have to see everyday out my window cause my relatives' neighbor has this sitting outside. I think it was probably a crapmaro. Or maybe you can officially call it a crapmaro now.

It looks like it is from that bad movie with the same actor who played Luke Skywalker, and they have an over done corvette stolen and taken to Vegas...can't remember the name of it..

Bill

Corvette Summer.... and HEY NOW!!!!!! i loved that movie, in fact one day i will add it to my car movie/car chase movie collection. i already have American Graffitti, Cannonball, King of the Mountain, Bullitt, both Gone in 60 seconds movies and the other "sequels" to the original, Gumball Rally, Ronin and a few others. one day i will have Two Lane Blacktop, Corvette summer and a bunch of others on my list.

that ones been posted before, though it may have only been a link to an ebay auction, so the link so probably expired

LOL it's not every day someone posts a pic of their own car in the ugly thread!:tongue_smilie:

So back to that Rollstang, I can't believe it sold for $14,325.00 :scared:

If the restoration is actually as nice as it represents you could easily make that back just by stripping it down if you hated that much. I have to believe someone lost their shirt on that resto. Heck I would have shelled that out just to have as a one of a kind show car anomoly.