Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70vert

POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

bought this last week benn in a barn for past 10 plus years has had a repaint once already guy i got it from f=started the restore new pans and trunk as u can see i go 1/4's for it gonna need a door and trim around the grill other than that looks pretty complete what is this worth

it has 9 inch 3.25 non locking rear end new springs in rear

new rear light panel 1970 hood with turn in hood pins and scoop

org 302 gone but have a 351w and fmx trans for power

I just noticed the girl modelling next to the car isn't wearing any clothes, just paint....

That was the first thing I noticed, lol. Probably why it sold for so much $$ too. She really does deserve to have that pic posted here for all too see. I'm just glad she shaved but I wish she was standing with her legs further apart, just for safety, so she doesn't slip and fall off the podium. Not that our models wear much more at the car shows but they really should step it up a notch and follow this example.

127976966_full.jpg

actually they didn't make it into a fastback at all, they just extended the rear pillars like on the 69 Shelby De Mexico cars with that fiberglass pillar extension they had. there is one pic without the goofy side louvers and really doesn't look that bad. I'm not exactly sure how they came with trunk spoiler but it looks like they used the spoiler section from a fastback trunk lid and married it to a coupe trunklid and tried to blend the coupe and fastback end caps together, with questionable results IMO.

I like how they are using the fastback style rear window louver to give the impression that the car is actually a fastback but it's really only a coupe with a tunnel rear window, similar to a 68-70 dodge charger and of course the mexican Shelbys. IMO it would look much better without any of the louvers at all, like a 70 mexican Shelby

My eyes!!!!! The goggles they do nothing!:scared:

We need to upload some of those pics here permanantly before th elink goes away, That is just horrible. The louvers look like ones designed for an 05-10 model, at least the side ones anyway.