Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70vert

POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

I just stumbled across this on Cardomain.com. I think I'm going to puke!!!:scared:

The Dude has plans on slamming it and tucking the wheels to make it like the photoshoped green boss. I still say :thumbdown:

No I think that Dude lives in southern Florida where there are all those pythons slithering around so he needs the ground clearence. Though it would come in handy up here in northern NY too for getting through the snow drifts.

I want one! folks around the neighborhood like to drive their golf carts around .. Like over in Sun City .. but there ain't no golf course in our neighborhood LOL So their just too lazy to walk! But still ... I want one!!

Wow......that's all I can say.....

The red one looks at least partially photo shopped, the junk mobile I think I posted once before or at least linked to a site called youdrivewhat that it was on. Doesn't make either less ugly though.

That's one of those custom ideas that is sadly not uncommon and yet never a good idea. This one is even poorly executed, if you are dead set on this you should at least make the space between the two lights the same as ther space between the individual so it looks like a six light set up instead of two 3's. The fact that he seems to think this is a selling feature is even worse.

This is what happens when you swerve to miss a deer on a wet road, at night.

after1.jpg

Old post, but I got a reply!

This is what happens when an "out of towner" cuts in front of you and your swerve to avoid hitting them, but instead is a utility pole.

ONly had the car for 17 months... :angel:

My first reaction, swerve to avoid the other car.

[ATTACH]9766[/ATTACH]

Thanks for posting the pictures of the spoilers....now I totally want one! 390 horsepower 429SCJ, 13 second quarters from the factory and looks only a mother can love. I'm going to get me one of those. Just need to sell of a couple cars but which ones...