Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70vert

POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

Here's a couple of pics of a 69 that I saw at a Tasca show. The spackle paint and home made interior puts it on in my ugly list.

i wonder if it's a real Boss 302 or a clone with clevor engine. i always liked those ford motorsport stud girdle valve covers, very functional cool looking part

Here's a couple of pics of a 69 that I saw at a Tasca show. The spackle paint and home made interior puts it on in my ugly list.

i wonder if it's a real Boss 302 or a clone with clevor engine. i always liked those ford motorsport stud girdle valve covers, very functional cool looking part

the cougar taillights are pretty funky. i do like how they flared the the rear fenders though, it took me a minute to notice it actually

i like cougars and there were a lot at the show, one of them was a Q-code vert!!

but the taillights on that mustang didn't look good, because the left one was mounted lopsided.

the cougar taillights are pretty funky. i do like how they flared the the rear fenders though, it took me a minute to notice it actually

i like cougars and there were a lot at the show, one of them was a Q-code vert!!

but the taillights on that mustang didn't look good, because the left one was mounted lopsided.

OK, well, it's no Mustang, but it really aspires to be one so I think it merits inclusion. I can't post the hideousness here though so you'll have to click it to see it.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/02/23/b...a-mr2-not-inc/

my eye's! my eye's!

Can you unsee something?

Is this some ricer's idea of payback, trying to tarnish the mustang legacy?

my eye's! my eye's!

Can you unsee something?

Is this some ricer's idea of payback, trying to tarnish the mustang legacy?

Could be. Since he is targeting Eleahor specifically though I can live with it especially since you have to squint a little to see the influence. Things like the Miata Mustang kit bother me a little more I think since it is meant more to look exactly like a stang.

well, at least the touring car didn't injure a harmless mr2. Would have been too easy to go for a 40-i suppose. Someone needs to turn the scoop around on the 'stang. it's not fun and games-we've already lost eyes....

hey pakrat, the front spoiler would be perfect for your vert ;-)

LOL, hey thanks. I just wish he hadn't defaced a Sportsroof like that, why couldn't it have been a real coupe like he claims.:whistling:

RacerX you need to post the pictures directly in the thread so we don't lose them when the auction ends like so many other ugly cars in the early pages.

It a shame that someone obviously did a lot of custom work but just has such bad taste, and then to cover all that work with such a cheap ass paint job, sheeesh.

REAL HEAD TURNER
Yeah I totally believe that, except all the heads look like this!

20050316.jpg

The longer this thread goes on the more it confirms what I always thought. Mustangs are by far the most butchered cars ever. What I mean by that is you see more Mustangs, of all years, with goofy "custom" body mods, bad "custom" paint jobs, "custom" interiors etc, than any other vehicle that's ever been on the road.

LOL, hey thanks. I just wish he hadn't defaced a Sportsroof like that, why couldn't it have been a real coupe like he claims.:whistling:

RacerX you need to post the pictures directly in the thread so we don't lose them when the auction ends like so many other ugly cars in the early pages.

It a shame that someone obviously did a lot of custom work but just has such bad taste, and then to cover all that work with such a cheap ass paint job, sheeesh.

Yeah I totally believe that, except all the heads look like this!

20050316.jpg

hey Pak, that front end actualy does look very, very much like the smiley face Cars movie front end chop of your car in your sig bro....in fact it's down right scary how much it looks like it, if that car had a bumper on it it would be darn near identical to your sig pic.

hey Pak, that front end actualy does look very, very much like the smiley face Cars movie front end chop of your car in your sig bro....in fact it's down right scary how much it looks like it, if that car had a bumper on it it would be darn near identical to your sig pic.

I didn't see it at first but dang, you're right. :scared: Thank god that's only a photchop.

that's exactly why i wrote it. he even might have taken paks signature as inspiration :whistling: