Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70vert

POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

Ok, I emailed this guy to find out what all this car has or is. I know its only worth a couple of thousand tops but I gotta find out what people are thinking when they advertise something like this. Its either a scam or this guy doesn't know anything about mustangs and his buddy told him "hey that's a Boss 305 you got there. Should be worth some money. I saw you can get $15,000 for a junk one." :rolleyes:

Ok, I emailed this guy to find out what all this car has or is. I know its only worth a couple of thousand tops but I gotta find out what people are thinking when they advertise something like this. Its either a scam or this guy doesn't know anything about mustangs and his buddy told him "hey that's a Boss 305 you got there. Should be worth some money. I saw you can get $15,000 for a junk one." :rolleyes:

New page

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1104788559.html

I emailed:

What is the VIN? Also data plate numbers on the left door? More pictures interior, engine, underneath? Thanks

Roger

His reply:

hey roger. i put a new post up. for ten thousand. take a look at that. and also, i lowered the price because im seelling this car for a family member and they mis informed me. its a rare car. but not as rare as i previously said in the previous post. i thought i deleted it ill have too once i get done with this.

thanks for the interest.

I replied:

Matt,

Thanks, I found the new listing. To be honest, It looks like a base model 69 sportsroof with a 302-2V(non boss) V8 option and possibly exterior appearance group option(dual sport mirrors, bodyside moldings, etc). Nothing special really. Something in the VIN or the data plate codes may point to something special or rare (option combinations) but right now I think its way overpriced. I'm currently shopping for a 74-78 mustang II but I always check out the 69s as they're my favorite year and always looking for a good buy. Good luck

Roger

New page

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1104788559.html

I emailed:

What is the VIN? Also data plate numbers on the left door? More pictures interior, engine, underneath? Thanks

Roger

His reply:

hey roger. i put a new post up. for ten thousand. take a look at that. and also, i lowered the price because im seelling this car for a family member and they mis informed me. its a rare car. but not as rare as i previously said in the previous post. i thought i deleted it ill have too once i get done with this.

thanks for the interest.

I replied:

Matt,

Thanks, I found the new listing. To be honest, It looks like a base model 69 sportsroof with a 302-2V(non boss) V8 option and possibly exterior appearance group option(dual sport mirrors, bodyside moldings, etc). Nothing special really. Something in the VIN or the data plate codes may point to something special or rare (option combinations) but right now I think its way overpriced. I'm currently shopping for a 74-78 mustang II but I always check out the 69s as they're my favorite year and always looking for a good buy. Good luck

Roger

LOL. Look at this.

WTF?!?!??!?!?!:blink: Are those like 70's trans am lights or something? It looks like one of those bad "I don't want to pay a license fee" video game close but no cigar cars.

LOL. Look at this.

WTF?!?!??!?!?!:blink: Are those like 70's trans am lights or something? It looks like one of those bad "I don't want to pay a license fee" video game close but no cigar cars.