Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70vert

POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

do they have trailer parks in the ghetto? cuz this looks like it came from there, or maybe there's a special ghetto section of the trailer park? no no no , i got it hillbilly gang bangers right? instead of putting the cart before the horse they decided to put it under the horse instead right? this is your brain...this is your brain on drugs? any ques.......nevermind

He seems incredibly well edumakated.......... What a moron

Read his description on the car domain, too much cussing to post here.

All you need to hear is "26-inch wheels". Anyone who's ever seen a car with more than a 3" over stock wheel knows how well they handle.

"Keep hatin'...I bet you ain't got a car that so succinctly defies the basic principle of Center of Gravity."

EDIT-on another note, how are you supposed to get a date out of that thing? Let's say you crawl from the backseat-You throw her out the door of that thing and it goes from "Disrepecting a lady" to "vehicular homicide" when she goes under the rears....:thumbsdown:

70 Boss 302.:001_huh: Glad this guy didn't give me any advice on what color I should paint my car. I hope this picture is from the 70's and no one is riding around in this now. Check out the groovy fender flairs and can anyone make out what's painted on the scoop?

it looks like a picture of saturn on the scoop. this is a perfect example of what was once known as a cafe racer style car back in the late 70's/early 80's. many people consider this style (but not necessarily with the wild paint) the predescessor of the modern Pro-Touring cars, myself included. other names for these cars were street machines or street freaks. this particular one was probably an ISCA show car. at one time i had actually wanted to build my car similar to this with the flares and a big old whale tail spoiler, glad i didn't. i was going to paint it black with gold GT stripes though and no wild-ass paint like this thing had

The flares and paint pale in comparison to the ugliness of that scoop. Scoop is 1st ugly, the flares 2nd, I think, in all, that the paint is relatively handsome compared to the bodywork.

Here is a different look, it is called a shelby from Mexico.

Bill

i actually like the mexican shelbys. only thing i'd do different is add some 69 shelby vert side scoops to it. they always look rather unfinished with nothing there but the indention

yeah i was going to post that one last night but i have a sick daughter and didn't have time to post it. that HAS to be THE FUGLIEST paint job i've ever seen on a mustang.....EVER!!!!!!

yeah i was going to post that one last night but i have a sick daughter and didn't have time to post it. that HAS to be THE FUGLIEST paint job i've ever seen on a mustang.....EVER!!!!!!

HA!!! When I saw the thread I was totally thinking about this car! I saw it on eBay and was appalled.

This thing def deserves a couple sessions at the whipping post.

Yes i believe they do have aftermarket clusters now. Ahh here it is:

http://www.dallasmustang.com/page/products.php?product=62953

I saw it cheaper elsewhere but I cannot remember the website.

Actually I thought that was the six gauge version. I see that is AC vents now.. All the orange had me consfuzedededed....

It is nice the originals are in reproduction now though with the challenge of doing the chrome edging.

:scared:Yours for 39k OBO.

I'm sure the hidden cost is some small/large part of your soul....

I'm bad, all I can do is cry about "Do you know how rare a dashclock is?!!?!?!"

I'm sure the hidden cost is some small/large part of your soul....

I'm bad, all I can do is cry about "Do you know how rare a dashclock is?!!?!?!"

not rare at all. there were hundreds of thousands of those things made. every grande, mach 1 and deluxe interior car got one.

Hmmmm, some intersting stuff in that copy:

"peoples choice trophy winning...." What drunk ass people were these?:whistling:

"profesionally built no money spared car.....", "engine puts out 600+ horsepower.......car has drum brakes all around" Seems like a little money was spared but at least it is a non essential part of the car. :huh:

"all window channels, and side windows where removed to make the car lighter.......heater core, heater box where all removed to save weight" To lazy to remove the windshield too I guess. :tongue_smilie:

"car has been heavily reinforced underneath to handle the horsepower....." Well thank god since the stopping distance will suck, good thing all the weight from the windows and heater was removed to balance that out.:shifty:

"this is a sunny day car only, it has no top. we have invested over $50,000 into this car, for personal problems i have to sell my pride and joy" Translation, the mental institution won't let him keep it.:helpsmilie:Good thing he wen't with the cowl hood though or he might have had some clearance issues.