Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70vert

POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

it also needs some bigger wheels, which i don't say very often, probably some 17" new style mesh wheels (or the older style like i have) and either some shelby side scoops or no scoops at all like a boss 302 or 70 model.

then paint it black!!!!!!!! with some flat charcoal gray GT stripes and flat charcoal hood "blackout". i'd also paint all the chrome trim black except for the hood trim and door handles.

Talk about off the reservation, it looks like the inspiration was from a Navajo necklace or something, after way to much smokem of the peace pipe that is.

I'm guessing the engine bay was yellow prior to the 200 miles of engine heat.

I can't believe no one has bid yet.:001_unsure:

Talk about off the reservation, it looks like the inspiration was from a Navajo necklace or something, after way to much smokem of the peace pipe that is.

I'm guessing the engine bay was yellow prior to the 200 miles of engine heat.

I can't believe no one has bid yet.:001_unsure:

What is this then, a Ford Countach Cougar Mustang. Creative, but who the hell does this to a 429CJ:2guns:

i'm sure that this was probably done back in the 70's when even a 428cj mustang was just another old mustang that wasn't worth much. it also looks like it was built for the show circuit like IASCA or something.

... who the hell does this to a 429CJ:2guns:

Someone who thinks the General Lee was on the right track, except for the chrome?

All in all, i think the pieces are nice, the just don't go well together...(I bet the hood was a real peach, tho!)

it's a new a breed called 4x4 gassers. it has to have jacked up front end look of the 60's gassers and be at least 4ft off the ground in the back, or maybe this is the pre-runner donk look i always get those 2 confused. or what happens when a rodeo bronc meets a wild mustang mare, if you go the full 8 second ride to get your ass kicked at the end?