Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70vert

POST UGLY '69-70s HERE!

Another reminder to be safe. A 17-year-old in my neck of the woods was killed in this 1973 Mustang. These old V8's are so much fun but it's a double edge sword....

Actually , the driver lived. The two kids in the Sunfire that pulled out of a driveway in front of him died. Even though the Sunfire was at fault, the kid in the Mustang went to jail. Troopers measured the skid marks and determined he was speeding. A few of us threw a fit on a local board and it drew attention from both families. Our argument was if the troopers could take into consideration the Mustangs skid marks on 20 year tires , or the other atributes of a 40 year old car.

From my area too. I'm on the west side of Cleveland.

Suddenly a new contender enters the ring, I can't believe this car didn't sell?!?!?!??!:rolleyes:

6127010002_large.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200717083899+&viewitem=

That thing is hideous. The guy obviously has fabrication talent but has no clue or concept of how to make things flow together on anything modern and then defends his "sophistication" to those that called him out on it. The other work on his site looks fine but there's no continuity in this at all. It looks like a mustang crashed through a used car lot and parts from the other cars stuck to it.

That thing is hideous. The guy obviously has fabrication talent but has no clue or concept of how to make things flow together on anything modern and then defends his "sophistication" to those that called him out on it. The other work on his site looks fine but there's no continuity in this at all. It looks like a mustang crashed through a used car lot and parts from the other cars stuck to it.

My first thought was a Studebaker and a Saab had a love child :thumbdown:

It's a 6-cylinder with a salvage title so he obviously picked up a basket case cheap and welded random, er, custom parts over the damaged area

That looks a lot like a car I picked some parts off of at Tosey's Ranch in southern MA about 7 years ago. It doesn't have a sticker on the rear passenger side window from like a beach in Mexico or anything does it?

That looks a lot like a car I picked some parts off of at Tosey's Ranch in southern MA about 7 years ago. It doesn't have a sticker on the rear passenger side window from like a beach in Mexico or anything does it?

i remember that car....didn't it have a red interior though?