Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bnickel

Virtual Build: vote on the budget

ok this the hard part deciding on the budget and what everyone thinks is realistic. assume most of the work will be done by the forum members and anything that needs to be farmed should be included as well. for instance we should consider the cost of a media blasting, around 1500 bucks, high dollar parts like coilover suspension, rack and pinion steering, etc. if we have to use NOS parts parts for a stock resto etc.

so vote on the build style first and then consider what you think would be a reasonable budget for that build style and then vote for the closest budget here. remember this the budget we will have to stick with so vote accordingly.

lmao , i was wondering same thing but felt stupid, so i didnt say anything ,lol

Lol, I almost didn't say anything for the very same reason. :lol: I must have refreshed and double checked like 5 times. Something obviously changed though so that's one less thing I don't have to feel stupid about I guess. :roll:

I kept looking at it thinking that I had voted and forgotten, chalked it up to my 44 yr old mind finally needing a rebuild, glad to see I should be good for a few more miles. LOL