Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bnickel

new virtual build up project

okay here goes,HPIM0082_001.sized.jpg

note the custom tires that I had shaved on one side to give it a lower profile, bit of a pain to get going again, and makes for a bumpy ride, but women seem to really like it, always pointing and talking. 8)

Sweet!

Semi-hemispherical tires are all the rage! 8)

okay here goes,HPIM0082_001.sized.jpg

note the custom tires that I had shaved on one side to give it a lower profile, bit of a pain to get going again, and makes for a bumpy ride, but women seem to really like it, always pointing and talking. 8)

Sweet!

Semi-hemispherical tires are all the rage! 8)

it kind of looks like the ghost of an old mustang, white all over and kinda dirty. There's something about it that's appealing, hard to pin it down. It sort of looks like a Stormtrooper's car from star wars. ;-)

70vert wrote Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:36 am Post subject: Kind of like the white one as-is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

markstang1969 wrote:

stangme wrote:

okay here goes,

note the custom tires that I had shaved on one side to give it a lower profile, bit of a pain to get going again, and makes for a bumpy ride, but women seem to really like it, always pointing and talking.

Sweet!

Semi-hemispherical tires are all the rage!

it kind of looks like the ghost of an old mustang, white all over and kinda dirty. There's something about it that's appealing, hard to pin it down. It sort of looks like a Stormtrooper's car from star wars.

LOL, OMG thats great, I never even thought of that before. I told my wife that after we put up the second directv dish for the internet, (no dsl or cable in our area, just dial up) that our house looked like the Millenium Falcon, now I can mount those on the car and it'll resemble a star desroyer! Luke, I am your father!

70vert wrote Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:36 am Post subject: Kind of like the white one as-is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

markstang1969 wrote:

stangme wrote:

okay here goes,

note the custom tires that I had shaved on one side to give it a lower profile, bit of a pain to get going again, and makes for a bumpy ride, but women seem to really like it, always pointing and talking.

Sweet!

Semi-hemispherical tires are all the rage!

it kind of looks like the ghost of an old mustang, white all over and kinda dirty. There's something about it that's appealing, hard to pin it down. It sort of looks like a Stormtrooper's car from star wars.

LOL, OMG thats great, I never even thought of that before. I told my wife that after we put up the second directv dish for the internet, (no dsl or cable in our area, just dial up) that our house looked like the Millenium Falcon, now I can mount those on the car and it'll resemble a star desroyer! Luke, I am your father!

maybe you should go all-white on the interior, I think you can even get a white dash pad from mustangs unlimited (not offered originally) and you can be, umm, ghoststang. Or "'69 Snow Speeder on Hoth just before the Invasion of the Rebel Base." ;-)

I vote for your virtual build:

-Grappling Hook

-Lightsaber Mount

-Communications Array (The Dish will do)

-Droid compartment in back - maybe fold down the rear seat.

-Calvin Pissing On Darth Vader's Helmet on rear view mirror - a must!

:mrgreen: