Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

HOW TO: register and add your pics to the mustang gallery

How to register and post pictures of your car in the gallery:

First thing is to go to the gallery here: http://www.1969stang.com/gallery/

Second look in the top right hand corner and click register. Once you have completed the registration process you then need to login.

Once logged in you will see in the top right corner "new album". Click that and a new album will be created.

Then you will see in the right hand corner a drop down menu. Click the down arrow and select add photos. Then you can either download the "app" or just select the "form" tab at the top of the window that popped up.

If you use the applet just click add pictures and select the pictures you want to upload. If using the "form" hit the browse button and select the pictures you want to upload. Then click the upload button. It may take a minute or more depending on you internet connection. If on dialup you may only want to upload one or two photos at a time.

ONCE YOUR ALBUM HAS BEEN CREATED GO BACK TO THE GALLERY MAIN PAGE AND DO THE FOLLOWING: (Your album will automatically be placed at the top of the main page)

First give your album a title by clicking "edit title" where it says untitled.

Then give your album a description by clicking "edit description"

And finally where it says: "Hey Rename ......." Click the word "Rename" and give your album a unique name.

Then your done.

GALLERY AND FORUM ACCOUNTS ARE DIFFERENT. YOU WILL NEED ONE FOR EACH.

I am registered for both forums and gallery but cannot view pics in the gallery. They all have red X's where the photo should appear.

Is the gallery down, or do I need to try something differently to view the photos?

Good question, you cant create an album within that album. You will need to create a seperate album and later I will add your album to the 1969 coupes, fastbacks etc ablum. Its just there for organization. :cool2:

Then you will see in the right hand corner a drop down menu. Click the down arrow and select add photos. Then you can either download the "app" or just select the "form" tab at the top of the window that popped up.

as soon as i clicked add photos all i saw was mustang forums,not just forum and it brought me back here ? never saw the browse button ? could you tell me where it will be.sorry to sound stupid but this is all new to me! Jim

I just tried the add photo and had no problems, you must have something set in your internet options that is blocking the pop up window or something. Check the privacy tab to make sure it is at least at medium and if the pop blocker is checked off then check the settings and make sure the filter is at no more than medium too.

I was able to successfully create a folder, and even uploaded one picture, but after that when I selected "add picture" from the pull down menu, nothing happened. I didn't get the window where I could select "browse". What am I doing wrong?

I was able to successfully create a folder, and even uploaded one picture, but after that when I selected "add picture" from the pull down menu, nothing happened. I didn't get the window where I could select "browse". What am I doing wrong?

I'm having an issue updating my existing album. When selecting to add photos, the applet loads and I can select the photos to add, but when I select upload I immediately receive an error: unknown host: www.1969stang.com Gallery Remote can find no protocol implementation at the URL http://www.1969stang.com/gallery. Check with a web browser that it is a valid Gallery URL.

Any ideas?

I'm having an issue updating my existing album. When selecting to add photos, the applet loads and I can select the photos to add, but when I select upload I immediately receive an error: unknown host: www.1969stang.com Gallery Remote can find no protocol implementation at the URL http://www.1969stang.com/gallery. Check with a web browser that it is a valid Gallery URL.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Is it still doing that or was it a temporary thing?

Any ideas?

Is it still doing that or was it a temporary thing?

I just tried it again and it's still occurring when using the applet. I am able to use the form to add pics without any problems, but that means I have to do them one at a time.

Attached is a screenshot.