Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastback40

window adjustments

LOL i dont think thats the answer he was looking for. But maybe it was. Its pretty straight forward once you get in there and start playin with the bolts and adjusting, i do not know how many though its been awhile.

LOL i dont think thats the answer he was looking for. But maybe it was. Its pretty straight forward once you get in there and start playin with the bolts and adjusting, i do not know how many though its been awhile.

Heh heh, I'm almost certain that you are right, but since fastback 40 seems to be on a "at least one random and stray thought question a day" schedule I figured a direct and slightly sarcastic answer was in order for a change.

BTW, does anyone know what's the full range of timing degree marks from lowest to highest that you can set your car too and still have it run? :wink:

Heh heh, I'm almost certain that you are right, but since fastback 40 seems to be on a "at least one random and stray thought question a day" schedule I figured a direct and slightly sarcastic answer was in order for a change.

BTW, does anyone know what's the full range of timing degree marks from lowest to highest that you can set your car too and still have it run? :wink:

it's alot on mine, but i know the exact dgrees, though. maybe 30 total. yeah it still runs with that big of a difference. shitty but it stilll runs

When I just pulled my glass out I noticed that there are 2 big blocks that the glass seats into that run up and down on 2 runners. How do you go about connecting the glass to the blocks? I see alot of runs from some type of resin that was used before.

When I just pulled my glass out I noticed that there are 2 big blocks that the glass seats into that run up and down on 2 runners. How do you go about connecting the glass to the blocks? I see alot of runs from some type of resin that was used before.

This is really considered "hijacking" its when you ask a question in someone’s thread that diverts attention to the original post. I know its not intentional :wink: . Anyway, you should start a new topic; it would benefit you by getting more attention.

As for the original post and you, I think this write-up is the best on the web that describes window adjustments. It also talks about gluing some...

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/howto/173_0306_wind/

this pic should help some...

173_0306_wind_18_khr_z.jpg

and oh yah, welcome to the board!