Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

killer 69's from around the net.....go find em and post pics

While I love the PT look and strive for that - the car looks like a door stop. It would look much better with 17" fronts/18" rears and a more even or neutral (but low) stance.

I really like the way it looks sitting still. Having it that low I bet you have to be real careful when turning or your rub the tire on the front fender. The old factory in the back drop makes the pix look really cool too.

i found the Retrotek Speed car on ebay a bit ago, the one they took on power tour that used the dual EFI kits, both of their systems. it has the Boss EFI carb style throttle body AND their port injection kit too, they are switchable from inside the car....too cool. the rest of the car is freakin' wicked too. check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/69-Mustang-Fastback-Retrotekspeed-Power-Tour-Car_W0QQitemZ280285048913QQihZ018QQcategoryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

oh, and i really like the way they did the dash too. it's kinda split down the middle horizontally with a pinstripe seperating the top and bottom, but if you look really close the top has the stock texture to it, but the bottom half has been filled and smoothed...neat!!!!

i found the Retrotek Speed car on ebay a bit ago, the one they took on power tour that used the dual EFI kits, both of their systems. it has the Boss EFI carb style throttle body AND their port injection kit too, they are switchable from inside the car....too cool. the rest of the car is freakin' wicked too. check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/69-Mustang-Fastback-Retrotekspeed-Power-Tour-Car_W0QQitemZ280285048913QQihZ018QQcategoryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

oh, and i really like the way they did the dash too. it's kinda split down the middle horizontally with a pinstripe seperating the top and bottom, but if you look really close the top has the stock texture to it, but the bottom half has been filled and smoothed...neat!!!!

I guess that's what you would call lean, clean and mean certainly more performanced oriented first and foremost. Honestly though, one of the things I like the most about the 69' model year is all the flash that was available with scoops, spoilers, slats etc..... I don't mind a clean car but then I kind of think it needs to be all or nothing like scoopless Boss quarters also, otherwise it sends a mixed message.

The attached picture is done in HDR, that picture is currently my desktop, has been for weeks. it is multible ranges merged into one picture. go onto goodle and search HDR, bad ass pictures!!!!!

I edited them and added attachments instead of inserting photo's. How about now?

Mike

they work now, cool. I always am on the lookout for new wallpaper photos/ideas for my car...

Pakrat

I guess me, Brett who? I wonder what rims those are? They look like salt flats painted up as magnums.

Bret Voelkel is the owner of air ride tech, that is his personal mustang and air ride test mule. If you have ever seen Brett and his mustang in action, you will never forget either. Here is a link to the specs on the beast.

http://ridetechgarage.com/more/1969-mustang/

The wheels are Wheel Vintiques 94 series billet magnum 500's, these were around before the american racing version.

Mike