Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

killer 69's from around the net.....go find em and post pics

The black one has te FOOSE touch, look at the side scoops, they have been re-worked a bit.

Nice finds

well that is a Foose stang. it's the "Blackened" car that he designed for the producer of overhaulin. it was actually built by year one.

well that is a Foose stang. it's the "Blackened" car that he designed for the producer of overhaulin. it was actually built by year one.

That is one of the few Foose cars that I can say I just really don't like, there's just not enough black.:rolleyes:

For me one of the things I like about old cars is the chrome and I have never been a big fan of black rims anyway but when I look at a black car that is nicely accented by chrome I think it looks way more sharp than a car that is quadruple black.

That is one of the few Foose cars that I can say I just really don't like, there's just not enough black.:rolleyes:

For me one of the things I like about old cars is the chrome and I have never been a big fan of black rims anyway but when I look at a black car that is nicely accented by chrome I think it looks way more sharp than a car that is quadruple black.

i can go either way on the chrome or blackout trim. this particular car looks good to me. Foose'd or not, i like it. at one time i had all the chrome on my car blacked out too but that was back when i wanted to do 'glass fenders with flares too, kinda glad i grew outta that stage, but i still dig cars with blacked out trim though.

Yeah it's one of those either ya love it or hate things I guess. If this was parked next to StreetKings and I was told to just pick one I'd snag his over Fooses any day though and it's not often someone would be winning a showdown against Chip.

Yeah it's one of those either ya love it or hate things I guess. If this was parked next to StreetKings and I was told to just pick one I'd snag his over Fooses any day though and it's not often someone would be winning a showdown against Chip.

yeah, i'd take his over the Foose one anyday too, it has just the right blend of Nasty blackness and contrasting chrome and aluminum.

Id take one, then run back and swipe the other. personally, being a BIG fan of the color black, as with Bud from Overhaulin and Rides. I LOVE BLACKENED, but i also love Streetkings, and his brothers cars and friends. hell all those Machs and Bosses that he posted pics of. id prolly have to "borrow" them all for a couple decades.

Id take one, then run back and swipe the other. personally, being a BIG fan of the color black, as with Bud from Overhaulin and Rides. I LOVE BLACKENED, but i also love Streetkings, and his brothers cars and friends. hell all those Machs and Bosses that he posted pics of. id prolly have to "borrow" them all for a couple decades.

oh yeah, i could see myself driving any and all of those cars.

This ones pretty sweet, though I doubt it was ever a gt-350, it would be alot of work to change the front end,scoops,etc. only to lower the value of the car. But I guess it's a possibility if they, like myself, prefer the the standard fastbacks looks to the shelby's.

I'd say more than likely it is simply someone who knows nothing about cars, bought it all fixed up already and thinks it is or just calls it a Shelby because someone put that kind of emblem on the grill.

This one isn't a 69 but it's got something just the same. I have never seen a car pull off the multiple tail light thing but it doesn't look bad here, maybe becasue he used 5 on each side instead of six and shaved them level. I don't knwo what it is but all the mods on this car just look appealing to me.

000_0038.JPG

just a thought, prolly not gonna do it, but what about going the other way and DELETING some of the taillights on a 67 or 68 having 1 or 2 or something?? instead of always ADDING more.

Yeah I know, I was just kidding. Seems everyone has that one same complaint about our older cars is that ya can't tell between moving and stopping for a damn. That's why the LED movement has been so talked about the last few years.

wow Steve's car get's more "press" here than any other car i've ever seen on the 'net. do a search on his name and you'll likely pull up at least 20 or more threads.

Yeah no kidding hunh.

DJ, I'm pretty sure Steve's rear deck spoiler is just like the one you have. I did get mine from maier but I had them make me the Shelby convertible version. They don't advertise it on their site but you can get it at special request.