Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

killer 69's from around the net.....go find em and post pics

yeah sorry guess that sounded a little harsh. ummhhh (homer voice) whip-its. you know those are just nitrous oxide right? i used to know a guy that could get full size nitrous bottles filled, i'm talking the 5 foot tall ones, with medical grade nitrous. we used to fill up balloons with nitrous and have parties. that was back in my way younger days though. in fact it was shortly after i gave up smoking pot, the nitrous crap didn't last long either though and then i was just a drunk. i gave up drinking almost 8 years ago too. now i just smoke marlboros and drink dr pepper.

i'm in the same boat mostly except i have a few drink every now and then, drink diet coke and smoke newports.....

It's all good... This is only my 2nd post! Just found this board... Mine's a 69 mach1 with a 351W....

I've been staring at it for about 15 years dreaming of rebuilding it... and about 4 months ago started stripping it down!!!

This is my dream come true! The timing is perfect for my project with finding this board!!!

I can stand corrected... That Mustang is a SWEET Boss!!!

well taz....welcome to the site and if you have pics i suggest using the gallery feature to show off your ride! Welcome to the site and i hope i can be of some help in the future...

well taz....welcome to the site and if you have pics i suggest using the gallery feature to show off your ride! Welcome to the site and i hope i can be of some help in the future...

Thanks for the offer! I'll be taking you up on it... Pictures of my ride? That's almost funny, because it's gutted! Engine on a stand... not much left prior to media blasting...

:taz:

How about a "Killed Stang"?

This is a car of a guy on Dead Horse Stangs of Oklahoma. It was a beautiful car at one time as shown by the link. Scroll down the page and follow the 'aftermath' link... NOT the RIP link at the top as it is broken.

http://www.superior-motorsports.com/SMS%20rides/Craigs%20ride/craigs%20ride.htm

Makes you want to go out and pet your Stang doesn't it??

-Stephen

Yoiks, I can't believe he survived that! I can just imagie what the deer looked like. Looked like a decent car, I obviously like the blue Cobra valve covers, don't care for the mix and match of stock and deluxe interior though.

i wonder EXACTLY how it rolled over. cuz it dont look like and end over end. maybe hit the deer on front left, spun left. rolled onto the right side. flipped then back onto the left side HARD. the roof aint completely caved in like some rollovers. still sad, thank god hes ok.

i wonder EXACTLY how it rolled over. cuz it dont look like and end over end. maybe hit the deer on front left, spun left. rolled onto the right side. flipped then back onto the left side HARD. the roof aint completely caved in like some rollovers. still sad, thank god hes ok.

my brother got tagged by a deer in the left rear quarter of my folks 86 blazer and it sent him sideways down the highway almost 100 feet, we guess that something spooked the deer and he just came running out of the woods. it was a 2 lane highway late at night when we lived in Austin out by Lake Travis.

my brother got tagged by a deer in the left rear quarter of my folks 86 blazer and it sent him sideways down the highway almost 100 feet, we guess that something spooked the deer and he just came running out of the woods. it was a 2 lane highway late at night when we lived in Austin out by Lake Travis.

Where do you live now? I live off of 2222...

SW

west Texas, Lubbock to be exact. we used to live in Lakeway and later we moved in to Oak Hill. My folks used to own Village Hardware and the Liquor Depot in Lakeway. they sold the liquor store and a few years later the they had to shut down the hardware store because everyone thought it was so much cheaper to drive all the way into town to go to home depot to save a buck. there are a bucnh of rich people in Lakeway but their all cheap asses.

Whats nice is i've seen all those pics Aw4g63 and agree totally. Steve's ride is the red one pakrat? The one we all drooled about aaaaawhile back.

Steve Kleva's car is the gray coupe. the red Boss 302 belongs to Rick Flores in San Antonio, he is a buddy of Street King's.