Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nick

Wanted: 69 Mustang Coupe project!

:roll: Looking for a 69 Mustang Coupe project----must be original 302/351 car--no six cylinder car's! Can be less drivetrain---something relatively inexpensive and saveable! Thanks, Brian N

i have a 69 coupe project for you, but it was originally a 250 six cylinder. but being the 250 it already has the v-8 5 lug brakes and suspension. it is a vey solid car with almost no rust at all, the only rust it has is a couple of bubbles at the bottom rear corner of the rear quarters behind the wheels. otherwise it is very solid including the floors. i know it's not exactly what you were looking for, but it is a very solid car. it will need a a right front fender and both headlight buckets due to a small accident from the PO trying to get it off a trailer. it was converted over to a 302 at one time but it has no engine or tranny now. it has an 8" rear in it. it also comes with a new black standard interior, carpet, headliner, door panels and seats. let me know if you ar5e interested and we can talk price.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1969mustangcoupeforsale/

I just bought all the interior parts last night. All that remains for this 20 footer is painting throughout and rebuilding the tranny (that works fine but hey, its a stock C4, original w/123,000 miles) Maybe a posi is in her future?

360-923-2463 Olympia WA Gotta be $8K after the interior is done on 5/20/08