Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

castillo

1 more opinion on new dashes

I would say it all depends on cash ( as it always does)

-original ford tooling, which appears to be the best choice for quality 500.00

-dash cover, never really liked these but cheap enough to try. 90.00?

-you might want to give "just dashes" a call they also a have a web site justdashes.com. They are located in Van Nuys CA. I've been there and seen some of their work and it looks really nice not sure on prices.

What do you guys think of the "ORIGINAL TOOLED" dashes on ebay. Maddogla I know where your coming from, but I can't justify that price unless we're talking NOS. And I would think $500.00 would be cheap. I don't know there just seems to be a lot of places offering "ORIGINAL TOOLED" this, that or the other for what you would think is cheap junk prices. If there is someone who has bought a dash lately I would like to hear their thoughts about the purchase and the quality. Especially the who,what & from where. I've been thinking about the ones on ebay and it looks like 1 goes every 2-3 weeks. Maybe I should click on one of the buyers after they've left feedback & see what they have to say.

I purchased mine on ebay around a year ago. I myself did not have any problems with besides having to trim some of the underside. I'll check to see if i cant find who i bought it from. I believe it was $235?