Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

NPD - National Parts Depot.

Always had very good experiences with them. Got a bad repro hood trim from them thats about it. Spent way too much with them and have been very happy each time. 24 hour customer service very nice.

Your experiences?

fast shipping, knowledgeable guys on the phone, reasonable price. Doesn't hurt that they're in CA for quick delivery. When I want the right part quick, I call these guys.

These guys rock!

I use the florida depot.

I have spent many many dollars with them re-doing the 71 Mach1 I had to

sell.

Had one part that I was not happy with, rear louver for 71 Mach1.

They took it back even after I installed it. No questions asked.

Off course I declined a refund and bought more goodies :)

Sluggo

Well I was planning to go with The Paddock. NPD was the place I was told to go through from the guy I bought my car from. I got magazines from Year ONE which is way expensive for the same exact parts. The reps. with Paddock don't know much but I don't think that is a problem as long as I know what I am doing. I also was planning to go through with Virgina Mustang but they don't carry enough frame work like I need. I found Virgina Mustang to be the cheapest till S&H then they came even with about everyone except year one which I think has insane prices. For every grand I would sepnd somewhere else Year One charges 2 grand. O by the way I found out how to do that photo chop stuff on my photoshop which is now really fun playing with all the options. I even got far enough to lower the car which was cool. But thats a whole other thread in another forum.