Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Need help finding Gulfstream Aqua blue painted coupe photo.

i knda like royal maroon on the coupes personally, well after acapulco blue anyway. black jade looks good on them too. you don't see alot of coupes in black jade, that one would probably get my vote for your car, but that would be the only green i would paint it.

Silver appears to be the color of choice w/most car builders as of late. There a couple pretty nice ones right here in the best of the best gallery.

In my opinion any color you choose, as long as the prep is done right, you'll like.

Also, regarding your Dallas Mustang question. If the parts fit properly and are of good quality they are worth waiting for. Nothing is worse than whan body panels are not right.

What's the ETA on the paint?

Ok that makes me not want the paint that color. One more ruled out.

That is not a true representation of the color though, that car in the pic looks more teal than Aqua.

I realize this is not exactly a coupe, but it is true Gulfstream Aqua so you at least have an exact reference.

109505_18_full.jpg

Yeah thanks. Ah well, whataya gonna do. In an effort to remain positive I am trying to look at it as an opportunity to finally do some modifying where as before I would have never dreamed it. It might as well be unique if it can't be original again. :roll: