Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

UPS must pay!!!!

Well some of you may or may not know i ordered a performance automatic tranny a few weeks ago. Its been sitting in my storage room for a few days. The box arrived pretty banged up and the crate it arrived in was cracked but at first glance it still looked fine. Well low and behold we go to pull my tranny yesterday and install this one. Well the almost 1" thick stator support (part of the pump) is broke in two. The reason we couldnt see this before hand was it comes duct taped of all things from the factory. To keep it from getting any water or whatever on it im guessing. So now i have to call PA and they have to contact UPS and get them to replace it. So who knows how long this will take!! I'm sure im looking at 3-4 weeks before i will get a new tranny!!

UPS sucks...... It had to be dropped from a forklift because a human being could not lift this thing high enough to break it in two like that. Very disappointed. Fortunetly i am able to keep my cool and it hasnt bothered me awhiole lot. We'll see if i can keep it that way when i call them monday.

From what they said at PA even if UPS does'nt they will fix it no problem. But then im going to have to pay the shipping of course. UPS people sounded helpful we shall see how it turns out.