Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

lets play a game! name the option

Lets play a game, first person to win gets bragging rights and a new title of "ALL KNOWING"(if Bswor agrees to the title).

This is a Grande that would make a really valuable parts car, I wish it was closer; I'd buy it in a heart-beat! I will disclose the answers and the winner will be crowned on Monday the 27th.

Scenario

You are at the parts yard and you happen across this fresh ’69 Coupe. If you can successfully identify the rare options worth a lot of money to yourself and others, you make-out, BIG TIME. If you fail to identify the options, you loose out!

Rules

There are highly sought after options on this car that are visible in these pics

3 of which in the pics are of a specific "group"

1. Name the "Group" that these option are part of along with the options in the pics that key you in on your conclusion

2. Name 2 of the other options in the pic not belonging to that group. (Remember Grande's had a-lot of standard equipment)

Answers need to be e-mailed to me, titled as "Option game". streetgrande69@san.rr.com

it wouldn't be fair to post your answers for others to see now would it? Felel free to discuss what you think the answer is.

These 2 pics are all you get.

1095516789935_IMG_4069.JPG.JPG

1093981841841_IMG_4060.JPG.JPG

This is the whole car, and yes its on EBay right now. No there isn't anything in the discription about the options.

43_1_b.JPG

Well, i guess i wasn't paying attention then. but yes Brian, those were some of the options i was refering to, but the visability option was the Group i was refering to. So i guess this games over since the answer is out, due my overlooking the auction description. Maybe we'll play this some other time. Glove box light, parking brake light and maplight key you of that group, that car would also have a trunk light, aand underdash lights as part of the option. if you look throught the other pics you'll also see delux seat belts, and pedal trim, the

I'll find a diffrent car some time and do this again. I'll be more careful next time.

oh yeah, the visibility option, my car has that so i guess i'm just used to looking at it. underdash lights, map light: my car was originally standard interior and had that option, but now that i've changed to deluxe interior i no longer have the map light, or glovebox light since they were the same light, and i'm not going to pay 50-100 bucks for one either. i will eventually make my own but that will have to wait for the more intrior oriented stuff. the car you posted also has the pushbutton am/fm stereo which is a pretty rare option too. if i had the time to drive to new jersey i would buy that car and part it out big time, although that would be a good one to restore if it's not too rusty