Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

left-over part.....free to first to post for it

i have a 69 mustang throttle cable i will give to the first person that posts for it me(excluding bnickel, and bswor, sorry guys). it used but in good condition. its for a small-block car.you pay a couple bucks for shipping.

hehehe i can't help it i found a god deal when i was 14 :D we also actually found the car on tv, on one of those cable local info channels that has different stuff for sale, called the lady and me and my dad went and drove it, he asked me if i liked and i said yep, he asked if i wanted it, i said yep so we drove back to the lady's house and my dad wrote her a 1500 check on the spot didn't even try to chew her down on the price.

You got a really good deal at that price.

well that was in 1984 so back then it was bout the norm really, mustangs were just starting to gain in price some then, but it still needed lots of work, matter of fact i'm still not done with it :shock:

well that was in 1984 so back then it was bout the norm really, mustangs were just starting to gain in price some then, but it still needed lots of work, matter of fact i'm still not done with it :shock:

Are they ever done? :roll: