Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

FAQ #6 AOD TRANSMISSION INTO A CLASSIC

I went with 3:55 posi but a 3:73 would have been a better choice for me. 4:11's would be really interesting. I wonder what the rpm gauge would read at 75mph down the freeway? Probably still much better than the 3 speed with 3:00 ratio. Good luck with your project.

I went with 3:55 posi but a 3:73 would have been a better choice for me. 4:11's would be really interesting. I wonder what the rpm gauge would read at 75mph down the freeway? Probably still much better than the 3 speed with 3:00 ratio. Good luck with your project.

I ended up going with 3.70 track lock rear end. But I think it would be fun with the 4.11's , also looking at the planetary gear set from the newer trans like someone stated earlier. Might be good with the .70 final drive to have the quicker off the line feel.