Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Anyone going to any shows soon?

Hello ladies and gents. Was wondering if anyone was going to any shows or events in the near future? If so where and are you taking your camera? I think it would be neat for those of you with digital cameras to sort of take us along for the ride. What i mean is share your photos with the rest of us saps that cant make it. I could create you an album in the Gallery, and either you or i could upload the pics to the album :)

Any volunteers? I rarely get to make it to any shows, i'm sure others are in the same position.

I have some pictures from the Morro Bay Car Show from a few months ago. I took pictures of mosty Mustangs and Chevys and am willing to share them.

Well, I live in Sweden but perhaps you guys are interested in mustangs from here?

There are plenty of events in our small country all summer and the one gathering the most mustangs will take place in the beginning of July. Usually more than a hundred mustangs along with approx 10.000 other american cars during a three day event. Not bad for a country with 9 million people and a million miles away from where the cars origin...

I beleive the Swedish mustang club has around 1500 members but there is a higher totals of classic mustangs (1965-1973), thats for sure.

Sure 69GT if you would like you can post them in that same album. And just label them and move them around to your liking. I just got back from a family vacation. Sorry it took so long to respond.