Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ktroxel

center console for sale

Center console for sale. All origional. Includes the wiring that is attached to it cigarette lighter and ashtrays, hinge is missing ( strap). There is minor damage ant two of the mounting holes & rust in both ash trays. I have pics if you are interested Email me but lable it "69 mustang." Part numbers: console box- C9ZB65045B72-aw; seatbelt buckle holder- C9zb-65043A36-AW; console bottom- C9ZB-65045A36-AW; center peice of console- C9ZB-65044E70-AW. This also includes the support braket that is used on the screw holes in the front of the colsole. :)

Wow,

I better start unpacking my left over consoles. I have four all purchased for under $50 and that was in 2000!

Where are you getting that price. Even this year's swap meets they where in the $125 to $175 range. Depending on condition. Mint are just barely $200.

ebay, that's where most of us on this board buy and sell stuff. i ahve a console for sale too. 70 model pretty darn nice that i want $250 for, i would ask more but it has had some repair work done to it, the amazing thing is that chrome trim around the center piece is mint and almost perfect, it is wrinkling in a coupl of places but it's very small

here is a good example, i'd be surprised if this didn't sell. it is however on the high side. grandmas mustangs here in san diego usualy sells for $150 at the big 3 swap meet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2493895454&category=34206

btw solo2, you wouldn't happen to have a hindeg for a console would you? i need one for mine.

Wow

Holy Smokes.

The prices you are asking for these items.

And I thought I was getting ripped when I paid $50 for a mint condition.

Glad prices are cheaper in the South.

It just confirms one thing, I definitely have a $85,000 Mustang if I part her out.

I will shut up now.

I'll let all the fools buy these high price items while I keep getting and purchasing the same thing for a lot less.

The trick is to go to these far out and remote swap meets to get these bargins, even in this economy era.

Not ebay.

Goog luck people on your selling abilities and your experinces.

Lol solo2. I got mine on Ebay for $75, although the hinge is broken, the part is in really good shape and is complete for my 4 speed car. While Ebay is definitely a seller's market; there is a seasonal trend to selling things and you can get good deals during certain times of the year.

I don't really thinks it's anyones concern if he's priced high.

I personally just mind my own business with crap like this but this is the kinda posts that make me not want to take advise for others about my projects.