Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

COME ON IN, DON'T BE SHY, INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!

pretty much the mid 60 to early 70 bikes that had the shifter, sissy bar with banana seat, the slick rear tire. The green one is a huffy slingshot, named after the dragsters like the one on the chain guard, the CS on the guard stands for cheater slick. the blue one is a AMF Wedge. A lot of these bikes mimicked the muscle cars with shifters red line tires, dual white line tires, the purple one is very rare only about 6 known its a 68 sears screamer coaster with a sissy bar that has shocks and the shifter is actually a "drag brake" to lock up the rear rim!

Hey everyone ,new to the forum but not new to mustangs .I have owned and restored a lot of Mustangs .Every thing from 64 1/2's to 73's ,and a few Torinos,a couple of Cougars and my favorite of all, 1935-37 Ford pickups. Wish i had them all back .Well i got one of my old 69's back i sold several years ago ,69's being my favorite . I still have 2 69 fastbacks ,1 65 fastback ,1 66 Fastback ,1 67 GT 390 Fastback ,one 67 Convert . and 1 68 convert., What! ...it's my retirement fund. Well they are not all finished but one at a time .

Don't know a lot about computers so it will take some time to figure out this site ,but i did pick up a couple of things already...maybe !