Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Free Vin Reports.

Thanks goes out to cheno for pointing this out. The following link will bring you to fomoco webpage where you can order your FREE yeh thats right FREE "999" Report which will give you basic information about your mustang. http://www.fomoco.com/vinreports.htm I got the Deluxe Marti Auto Works report wish i would have known about the free one. But still its good information either one you end up getting. If your car ends up being a GT or somethign you should opt for the marti report. Mine ended up being a plain jane coupe except for the sports appearance package.

Write to:

999 Report

16800 Executive Plaza Drive

P.O. Box 6248

Dearborn, Michigan, 48126

Include your VIN number! And a short descripition of your car...

Hope this helps!

Cheo

CRASH:

You need to re check your VIN.

The letter "C" shold be a number "0" and the number "4" shold be a letter. My geuss is that your VIN reads 9F02H216847 replacing the C and replacing the digit "4" with an H. Very easy to read them wrong.

Then your car would decode as follows:

Warranty Number: 9F02H216847

Year: 9: 1969

Plant: F: Dearborn, MI

Body Series: 02: SportsRoof

Engine: H: 351 2v V8

Unit: 216847: 216847

Tip: Also check this site out:

http://www.mustangdecoder.com/decoder.html

Best regards

69GT

Not sure what you mean really...

You can do it either way and maybe you will get more information if you write to the address given by Cheo.

I know for sure that the web site I attached a link to is a great starter and that you get the information directly. Try it out!

I entered my vin # and got the necessary info. However, the door on my vehicle I can't read the #'s on, so how else or where can I obtain the other misc. information.

The number I called is off this post on page 1. Not sure what you have to do from there. If you want, I can call for you and email you the info. All I needed to tell them was the vin # and a brief description along with a contact number and mailing address.

Thanx, I'll give them a try tommorrow. This time difference is freaky, it's 1:00 pm in Melbourne, but almost 8:00 pm over there. Don't think anyone will answer the phone right now.

If it doesn't work I'll PM you the details tomorrow, thanx again.