Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Anonymous

1969 Mach 1 "S" Code For Sale

Guest Anonymous

Project Car For Sale

1969 Mach 1, 390 4bbl, 4-spd, 9" 3.25:1 traction lock rear with factory tach dash. Both floors, torque boxes and floor to firewall panels have been replaced as well as one outer wheel house housing and rocker panel. Engine has been mostly rebuilt with many new items. Many drive line items detailed as well. Still needs body work. Lots of new parts.

If interested, let me know and I'll provide more details and pictures. Looking for $6K.

Interested in car if you still have.Could you please email me photos traps@telus.net thanks warren

Project Car For Sale

1969 Mach 1' date=' 390 4bbl, 4-spd, 9" 3.25:1 traction lock rear with factory tach dash. Both floors, torque boxes and floor to firewall panels have been replaced as well as one outer wheel house housing and rocker panel. Engine has been mostly rebuilt with many new items. Many drive line items detailed as well. Still needs body work. Lots of new parts.

If interested, let me know and I'll provide more details and pictures. Looking for $6K.[/quote']

Interested in car if you still have.Could you please email me photos traps@telus.net thanks warren

Project Car For Sale

1969 Mach 1' date=' 390 4bbl, 4-spd, 9" 3.25:1 traction lock rear with factory tach dash. Both floors, torque boxes and floor to firewall panels have been replaced as well as one outer wheel house housing and rocker panel. Engine has been mostly rebuilt with many new items. Many drive line items detailed as well. Still needs body work. Lots of new parts.

If interested, let me know and I'll provide more details and pictures. Looking for $6K.[/quote']

Project Car For Sale

1969 Mach 1, 390 4bbl, 4-spd, 9" 3.25:1 traction lock rear with factory tach dash. Both floors, torque boxes and floor to firewall panels have been replaced as well as one outer wheel house housing and rocker panel. Engine has been mostly rebuilt with many new items. Many drive line items detailed as well. Still needs body work. Lots of new parts.

If interested, let me know and I'll provide more details and pictures. Looking for $6K.

id like to buy this if u still have it. can u please call or text me at 727-259-5965

Also interested in the time machine... This thread has been brought back to life year after year!

Hey it has nice options! 4 speedposi and ect! Maybe the guy has not found a buyer yet. lol I'm guessing it sold guys but keep your eye open, they show up.

Doesn't make sense to sell for 6k seems cheap for a 4spd 390 car even if a project. I have a 390 4spd close ratio car and even in roller state motor done they bring more then 6k.

Hope somebody on here got this car.