Sign in to follow this  
Mike65

Ford show in Greensboro, N.C.

For anyone that is interested there is a large all Ford/Mustang show in Greensboro, N.C. in The Home Depot parking lot on Saturday June 15th. It is at 4425 W. Wendover Ave, Greensboro. My wife & I went to the show in 2022 & it was a great show. We will be there again this year.

(20+) 39th Annual Mustang and Ford Powered Show | Facebook

I went to the show in Greensboro, NC last weekend & I was disappointed at the amount or lack of classic Mustangs that were there. Out of the 110 vehicles that were there, about 30% were classic Mustangs, old Fords or trucks, the rest were newer Mustangs. We attended a show at a Ford dealership in Roanoke, Va last month that was a way better mix of old & new. I am starting to favor cruise-ins more than shows.

I hear ya Mike. In April I went to the Fabulous Fords Forever show in SoCal, and was also disappointed. Had to be a thousand Fords, but less than 50 classic Mustangs, and only one 56 F100. The show has been taken over by late model Mustangs. 

Yeah, it's a trend. Went to a small local show last August and there was a whole row of late model Mustangs and a few modern hemi's.  Some very nice (and very expensive) but not my thing, at least at a cruise-in. I like built over bought, like the old-timer with the flathead-powered deuce that was there.