My 1969 convertible (Indian Fire Red) was hit a couple of weeks ago.. The other driver attempted to do a u turn into the side of my car. my car was pristine before this. Currently looking for a repair shop to do the repairs. The car had just had some new paint work on its new sport mirrors. Any suggestions on sourcing a OEM passenger door and quarter panel would be welcome. Thankfully, everyone was ok.

Resized_20240314_170840_1710450764993.jpeg

Resized_20240314_171839_1710452330617.jpeg

Thank you. The rear quarter is toast.  Not sure about the door. The car was in Florida for a car show. Typically car is located in New England . My go to guy for the week is closing shop for approximately a year .

Look locally for used parts.  I found original parts for my door and fender and used them but the amount of work it took to get them ready made me think I would have been better with reproduction or at least even.

It's ugly but not terrible.  Fender looks good in that photo.

10 hours ago, TexasEd said:

Look locally for used parts.  I found original parts for my door and fender and used them but the amount of work it took to get them ready made me think I would have been better with reproduction or at least even.

It's ugly but not terrible.  Fender looks good in that photo.

Thank you. Have been looking but so far nothing locally. Possible lead on a door located in Arizona. My current door is an original and solid.  Was hoping to reskin with OEM skin but no luck so far. The fender will need some paint from when the door was pushed into it. Thank you - will keep looking.