Sign in to follow this  
Mach1 Driver

It's a new day people!

...and our bandwidth has been restored. Welcome back. "It's a new day people" is the beginning of a rant from a drill sergeant- does anyone know which movie these quotes originate from?

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.

I see everyone is having a productive morning. You know it gives me a swell of pride knowing soldiers of your... caliber will be leading the charge tomorrow. Tip of the spear. Edge of the knife. Crack of my ass.

Are you an American?  No, *sir*. I'm from *Kentucky*.

Having spent time as a Marine Grunt many moons ago, quotes from Full Metal Jacket have always been near and dear to me. Platoon is another favorite that is full of memorable quotes. 

Since this is a car forum, I'll pick a quote from the classic Pulp Fiction and clean it up a bit; "What's more chicken than messin' with a man's automobile? I mean, don't mess with another man's vehicle. It's just against the rules".

Ya, I know a couple of guys who are going. I don't really care for the big events, crowds and heavy traffic ain't my thing. It's only about a 3 hour drive, and I've got a buddy who would put me up for the weekend, but that ain't enough to sway me.