I went to pick up my power window kit for my '70 convertible.  These come highly recommended from local restoration shops.   I have no affiliation with the supplier, had never been there before, but as it was driving distance, I decided to go over and pick up my window kit.

What I found was a small family run business in a small town called East Bend, NC, population 620.   It is located on the East Bend of the Yadkin River, near Winston Salem.

The owner personally hooked me up with the right regulators, motors, and switch combination.  I went back in the shop, and all of the steel parts are laser cut right there.  All of the hardware was very high quality.  I chose the billet switch option, which uses a chrome plated billet base for the 4-switch option I chose for my console.   The kit uses brand new GM switches and harness connectors.   

So, if you are looking for an honest to god Made in the USA power window kit, check these guys out.   

window1.jpg

window2.jpg

window 3.jpg

Cool behind the scenes story Vic, thanks. Good to know who the good guys are from personal experience. I bought a set from them a couple of years ago, and they've worked flawlessly.