Sign in to follow this  
Shrewd1

69 Shaker Hood Packaging

I was looking for a hood for my car and noticed the shipping to me in Ohio would be around $150 to $175 from the different web sites. I then found a reasonable price for a Scott Drake hood with free shipping, it was shipped through FedEx Freight. I was somewhat impressed with the packaging from Holley sold through the dominant online retailer.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Shipped a hood out through a company here in Cali. Last week ,got a message from the buyer it was damaged in shipping ,shipping company shoved a fork lift fork through the box and cut a rear corner off the hood . Some times you get a part through like it is supposed to be and sometimes you dont its getting kind of like a crap shoot shipping now days ,i guess 1 out of about 200 isnt bad though  . 

Couple years ago while Mustangs Unlimited was closing, bought 4 Original tooling hoods. Shipping company damaged all of them (in one crate); declined 2 worst hoods, accepted 2 less damaged ones (with damage claim).  Wish I was lucky as you are. Took me a long time to get refund for the returned ones and to get the damage claim. And did not get refund/credit on shipping charge.