Brian Conway

Ridgerunner Sail Panels

OK great.  So I did some reading and your panels seem to be a much better product than what is currently available.   You are recommending insulation?  Will you supply the amount needed? My panel lights are originals and have a metal trim ring.    69 and Black pair.  Cost/method of payment and time frame?   Tanks Brian

69 Sail Panel R. 2.JPG

On 11/19/2022 at 10:45 PM, Ridge Runner said:

I only make the panels no insulation  ,i only have white gel coat so must be painted

I need new ones too. My interior is dark red and I have some paint for it.

What is your lead time and price?

A couple orders at the same time may make it a batch run and more efficient.

Be careful putting insulation in. Least don’t be afraid to minimize it. I ordered the stock replacement and it’s a bit too much, may not be if you trim down, like an inch or 2 all the way around. If I ever need to take mine out, I will try a layer of sound deadner and remove the stock insulation. One more mention. The stock, fuzzy insulation, if I were to use, I’d install it first before painting. Get some over spray on it. That way if any of the panel was held out a smidge, the white insulation wouldn’t be visible. Well damn, yet 1 more mention. The sail needs a little bit of spongy towards the bottom to make it fit against the hockey trim. My originals had a remnant of foam there. I guess my thought would be to minimize the insulation towards the top. 
  I have ridges panels and they fit like a glove. Far superior to the tmi panels imo. Just be conscience of getting too much thickness behind them. 

First set is for TexasEd.

They already have the proper curve and moon skin grain ,i made the light holes a bit small just incase you use the new lights ,they are a bit smaller than the originals ,a wood dowl and 80 grit paper will open them up if you need to . 

A strip of foam on the back side at the bottom may be needed to keep them against the hockey stick just like the card board ones have but other than that they slip in under the back window rubber and 1 screw in the front where the small molding is and paint your interior color the pinch on wind lace covers the front just like the card board ones do and thats all thats need to install .

20221126_105534.jpg

20221126_105649.jpg

20221126_105545.jpg