Sign in to follow this  
det0326

Thinking about another project

I have been debating about starting another project. Not far from me is a 70 Mach 1 351C tach car with a factory shaker. The car is pretty much a basket case with most all the components disassembled and put inside the car. as for as I know all the parts are there which I will be unloading everything and sorting it out to see, which brings me to my question. All you guys that are familiar with the shaker I need to know all the parts so I can tell if it is all there or not. Also how could I tell if it is truly a factory shaker and not aftermarket? This is a roller the engine and transmission are long gone which brings me to my second question. If I can't find a 351C to go in it and have to replace with 351W I understand the shaker base may be different is that correct?  I know the Marti report will tell me if the car came with shaker but I need to know if the one he has with it is factory .Thanks for any and all help.