potato

Upgrade coupe from standard to deluxe interior panels?

2 hours ago, fvike said:

Note that the two clips on the top of the door must be removed when installing the deluxe panel. My car had been converted sometime in the '90s and I could not understand why the door panel would always bust up the chrome on my door locks. The panel just didn't sit right with those clips in place.

9541894836_2e7ae159fb_h.jpg

Good info.  Is your picture a 1970 door?  I see it has the longer style of handle bracket installed.  The photo above yours has the shorter style.

17 hours ago, potato said:

Good info.  Is your picture a 1970 door?  I see it has the longer style of handle bracket installed.  The photo above yours has the shorter style.

Yes it is. '69 car with a '70 door and '70 glass all around. At some point the drivers door was wrapped around and replaced with a '70 door. The other door has the '70 handle bracket screwed in place, not riveted, but I belive it is the original door.

Edit: The door panels on my car is '69 as identified by the material on them and the '69 mirror adjuster. So I guess they work with the '70 handle brackets.