rwcstang

351w 408w stroker for sale - testing waters (San Jose, CA) - Local Pick up only

Hello All,

Testing waters to see if there are any potential buyers. figure I give this site dibs before going on FB/Craigslist/Cal-fords forums.

Engine Details: 351w built as a 408w stroker with less than a 1000 miles built by Gromm Racing, San Jose, CA
I have the Engine Build sheet and Dyno sheet and video from Gromm Racing. The engine is for sale but it is currently installed in my 69 mustang and was recently dyno'd & tuned on 5/6/22 by DeLeon Dyno performance in Santa Clara, CA.

Engine dyno HP/TQ Numbers from Gromm Racing: 522hp 6300rpm and 544tq 4100rpm (video upon request)

The Car was recently Dynod and tuned by Deleon Dyno Performance: 460brwhp 6100rpm and 475brwtq at 4125 on 91 pump gas (this is with a TKO with 3:50 gears. I have video & dyno sheet)

The reason for selling is I'm going with a 4bolt main 427w stroker from prestige motors, Im selling this from carb to pan, the only thing that will not be included is the clutch/headers/starter/Belt Drive System and water pump.

Please note - I will not part out as a long block or short block, the engine is 3 weeks old, less than 1000 miles, and waited roughly a year and 3 months to get this engine built.

the engine will be removed by Mustang Fever, in Santa Clara, you can pick up the motor once my new engine arrives at his shop and payment is paid in full, We can coordinate on this.

Can provide a full detailed Build Sheet and dyno videos on request.

408w Long block details:

• Stock OE 351w bored .40 over
  • Scat Forge Crank/rods
  • JE Pistons
  • Melling oil pump
  • DSS Girdle
  • Custom Grind Comp Hyd roller Camshaft 632 lift.
  • Morel Lifters and custom pushrods
  • CompCams 1.6 Ultra Pro Magnums
  • AFR 205 58cc heads
  • custom Timing pointer
  • Arp Hardware.
  • Compression is 10:8

Accessories (these parts are not new, they were used when I had my old 393 stroker)

• 750 Holley Carb was built for choke setup but the electric choke was removed.
  • Ready to run Summit Dizzy (vacuum is locked out)
  • stealth Weind intake dual plane (The divider in the intake was removed to make it into a single plane intake)
  • Canton 7qt Pan
  • Black Ford Racing Valve Covers

The engine has the potential to hit 600hp plus with a better intake and headers.

I will only sell in the bay area, and will not ship out of state or deliver to your door that's too risky and probably would cost more. I don't have a truck, unfortunately.

this is a great engine for someone who is not willing to wait on lead times from other builders. Happy to meet at local cars and coffee or on Bay Area Cruise night in July. My new engine is almost done so starting to advertise this one to whoever is interested.

as all things are being sold here, this is being sold as-is. Asking 12,000. also willing to throw in a 10k used late model c4,  but you'll need a shift kit and better TQ converter if you want to run it.

IMG_2028.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_3963.JPG

IMG_7813.jpg